Thursday, January 28, 2010

Momentos

Most of my posts on this blog is merely selfish rants on everything and I do not think I have anything to offer to the readers. Not yet.
It's like watching your favourite show like Scrubs, Friends, Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty and you find pieces of your life stuck in those moments,right in the stories and you'd go like "Wow. Yeah I'm going through the same thing." or "Yeah I remember what it's like."

I love those moments. You can find it in songs, movies, dramas,quotes. Hopefully you can find those moments in mine also.

4 comments:

alkapon said...

belia benci yo!!

flag blog ni!! flagg!!!

Gooseberry//Yo said...

baik flag blog ko yg tak berupdate tu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alkapon said...

aku saje xupdate blog supaya nmpak makin misteri

Gooseberry//Yo said...

nampak mcm malas yeck yek