Thursday, April 1, 2010

T-I-RED ANDBORED [malas satu2]

So tired with work and the stress!
Thought of going to the cinema later tonight but plan got cancelled!
Thought of going swimming but also cancelled!
Had a pretty nice grilled chicken at Syed's? You know how I never try on new things so that was a good change.
And that is the only highlight of the day, other than 2 Magnum's ice cream me and kure perlu tak share because it was so good so both of us puas makan.
And while waiting for the food, I asked him while looking at the pictures on the walls


Y: Eh k pilih la suka yang mana makanan kat atas tu, Roti tisu, Nasi briyani , murtabak, roti canai...
F: Fruit juiceS [the juices were at the end of the pics]
Y: BORING!!


So the conversation ended there.


Oh rite, my wisdom tooth is getting better, so that's why I had to go out.

3 comments:

s h i d a t said...

nk tgk wayang
nk tgk wayang
nk tgk wayang
nk tgk wayang
nk tgk wayang
nk tgk wayang

Gooseberry//Yo said...

akupunakupunakupunakupunakupunakupunakupunakupunakupunakupunakupunakupun

s h i d a t said...

gilo.