Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Chuckled.
It's all about the stupid money. Everyone is after the same thing, ugliness and greediness. You are so ugly.
What goes around comes around, no? Let's see who's crying at the end of the day.
"You buat I rugi RM150,000".
Oh really? Am I part of the RM150,000 you're talking about? Well it's probably around 0.001%, RIGHT DOOFUS?
Go *************.Won't waste my energy stuck in this dumphole.

Can't make my own decisions 
or make any with precision
Well maybe you should tie me up 
so I don't go where you don't want me

You say that I been changing, 
that I'm not just simply aging
Yeah how could that be logical?
Just keep on cramming ideas down my throat
You don't have to believe me
But the way I, way I see it
Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror




I'm gonna go for the break part. I'll break it so hard you won't believe.

No comments: