Monday, March 24, 2014

MH370

“It seems to me that we can’t explain all the truly awful things in the world like war, airplane crash and murder and brain tumors, and we can’t fix these things, so we look at the frightening things that are closer to us and we magnify them until they burst open. Inside is something that we can manage, something that isn’t as awful as it had a first seemed. It is a relief to discover that although there might be axe murderers and kidnappers in the world, most people seem a lot like us: sometimes afraid and sometimes brave, sometimes cruel and sometimes kind.” 
― Sharon CreechWalk Two Moons

2014 has been a pretty sad year for me, for most of us. I've lost an uncle, my husband's side from asthma, lost a friend from heart attack, and the people in MH370. Please God, protect my family, loved ones from any harm. Can't imagine the pain the family had to go through for these past 2 weeks. Maybe when everything seemed sad and miserable, we could live in hope that something might start to go right. God and His plans, it is always on time and it is never without a hikmah, don't ever doubt that. Note to myself as well. Al-Fatihah..

No comments: